- This event has passed.
The New Professional Services Work from Home Reality and Risks
October 16, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The New Professional Services Work from Home Reality, New Risks, Addressing those Risks and the E-Di
Join us for an exciting in-person event at Covington & Burling LLP, New York Times Building, 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018, USA. Discover the new reality of professional services work from home and the associated risks. Learn how to effectively address these risks and explore the world of E-Discovery. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights and network with industry professionals. Reserve your spot now!
– Agenda: Lunch, Refreshments, and Two Outstanding Guest Speakers
– Host: Todd Mattson, Chief of Practice Systems & Services at Covington & Burling LLP
– Moderator: Harry Buck, ACEDS-NY Chapter President and Founder and CEO of Legal Outsourcing 2.0, Inc.
– Jordan Ellington, Founder & CTO at SessionGuardian
– Matthew Cowherd, Counsel at Redgrave LLP
– Understanding the status quo for dealing with data security pre-Covid and the changes that Covid has made to the delivery of professional services.
– Navigating the Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape: Delve into the dynamic world of cybersecurity with Jordan Ellington, a recognized industry thought leader. Gain valuable insights as he explores cutting-edge cyber defense strategies specifically tailored for remote eDiscovery projects, etc.
– Mastering the Challenges of Discovery: Matthew Cowherd will guide you through the intricacies of discovery management in the modern age of remote work. For example, how are identification, preservation and collection processes being impacted by this? Discover invaluable tips and strategies for effectively addressing discovery challenges in this evolving landscape.
Limited Seating: Only 28 In-Person Seats Available!
To reserve your seat for this exclusive event, please RSVP as soon as possible. With just 28 seats available for in-person attendance, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from renowned experts, network with peers, and savor a delightful meal at Covington.